Dower Lake Fishing Pier
LHS Main Campus
CLC Staples Campus
Staples Historic Depot
VISIT STAPLES TODAY!VISIT STAPLES TODAY!
We have First International, with their "Live First" mentality, they put emphasis on community and the family.
The vision is to have their "customers leave feeling like family" they aim to help the community in any small way that they can.
We thank you, First International, for all that you do!
How to Achieve Small Business Success During the COVID-19 Pandemic
By Elena Stewart
The COVID-19 pandemic has left many small business owners struggling. And for those who run businesses like bars and gyms, being unable to open has forced them to consider closing permanently. But by turning to organizations like the Staples Motley Area Chamber of Commerce, which advocates for local entrepreneurs and their Chamber members, and adapting your business strategy for virtual sales and marketing, you can overcome these obstacles. These resources cover everything from hiring a financial consultant to coming up with new service ideas.
Have you been neglecting a few administrative items for a while? This is the perfect opportunity to check them off your to-do list!
- Make sure that your business is registered in the Staples Motley Area Chamber of Commerce directory.
- Have you filed to register your business as an LLC in Minnesota? If not, you can start getting your paperwork together now!
- You may need to revise your business budget because of low sales. Determine which expenses you can reasonably cut.
- If you’re struggling to make financial decisions for your company, work with a consultant for guidance.
Creative New Offerings
What if your current product line or service offerings don’t suit your customer’s needs right now? It’s time to go back to the drawing board and develop something new.
- You can give your customers the opportunity to safely gather by hosting virtual events.
- Want to create a source of passive income? Design an online course that your customers can download.
- By developing a mobile app, you can give your customers the ability to conveniently peruse your website from their smartphones.
Debut Smart Marketing Tactics
You need to make sure that your customers can find your new products and services. Here’s how to craft your digital marketing strategy.
- As work and shopping continue to prove popular online, your customers will be checking their email inboxes more often, so it’s a great time to invest in email marketing!
- Today, no business can afford to stay off of social media. These tips will help you implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
- If your business website doesn’t already have an ecommerce section, get your online shop up and running!
For small business owners, dealing with the impact of the pandemic has been exceptionally difficult. By figuring out how to address your customers’ current problems, you can keep your business growing throughout this tough time. With these tips, you’ll be able to run a thriving business and rise to the challenges presented by the pandemic.
Want to get involved with your local business community? The Staples Motley Area Chamber of Commerce serves, represents, and advocates for Chamber members and entrepreneurs in their area. Contact us through our website to get in touch!
Become a member today and find out how you
and the Staples Area Chamber can make a difference!
Business Leaders working Together for Our Community
Our Chamber is made up of dedicated business leaders from all over our area. We are committed to supporting each other and making positive changes within our community. We know that strong businesses are the lifeblood of any area. Businesses create jobs, support local schools and nonprofit organizations, and create a strong economy for all.
Be a leader. Say yes to making our area strong and viable now and in the future. Join the Chamber!